Monday, September 21, 2009

Memory


This was a great week.
It was fun, hard, boring, exciting, stressful, eye-opening, disappointing, satisfying, tiring, amazing, surprising, difficult. It was a little microcosm of life itself in a way. There was so much to it.
I memorized passwords and numbers and rules. I had experiences I won't forget, like the Secretary visiting our orientation class, and others I am trying to remember, like the presentation on the structure of the department.
Life is like this week. There are so many experiences. Some of what we experience we must remember, some would be nice to remember, and some we will remember without even trying. It's so fascinating.
I wish I could automatically turn my memory on or off. That way I could remember things I want to remember and forget things I don't want to remember or don't have any use for any more.

This week there are some things I need to remember and some things I will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. It has been an incredible week. I am happy that your are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is all very important stuff to remember. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete